Property Condition Reports
A Property Condition Report (PCR) must be compiled prior to the commencement of any new tenancy. A PCR outlines the exact condition of a property before the tenants move in.
Once the lease has ended, the condition of the property is compared to this report. If any new damages are noted as a result of their tenancy, the tenant may be legally obliged to repair them.
- Detailed reports focusing on written descriptions to protect your owners in court
- PCR templates are branded with your logo and can be customised to your requirement
- All PCR’s reviewed by our Quality Controllers
Inventory Reports record the details of the contents included in a property available for rent, including the condition and quantity of those items. The list is reviewed and agreed with the tenant prior to moving into the property and is reviewed during Routine Inspections and Final Bond Inspections.
- PCR and Inventory Reports supplied as separate documents to ensure Final Bond Inspections are easy to conduct
- Separate photography of only inventory items, arranged by room
Routine Inspections are conducted throughout a tenants occupation of a property as a means of ensuring the property is being maintained to a high and acceptable standard. They are also required to identify any maintenance that may be necessary during the tenancy. The first Routine Inspection is carried out six weeks after the tenants have moved in, and additional inspections occur every three months after that.
- We always allocate the same staff member to your Routine Inspection portfolio for consistency
- Your company checklists are followed, if you do not have one in place we will follow our own
- We provide Routine Inspection reports in your preferred format, be it via iPad, Rentfind Inspector, or one of our custom inspection templates featuring your branding and tailor-made to your requirements
PCR Photo Re-shoot
If you have an existing Asset Reports Property Condition Report for a property, you may request for a Photo Re-shoot after you have completed your Final Bond Inspection. The re-shoot will give you fresh photos to attach to your previous Property Condition Report.
- Ideal after a 6-12 month tenancy, unless there has been major renovation.
- After conducting the Final Bond Inspection, you can amend the existing Property Condition Report with minor changes and simply request a Photo Re-shoot to save money in your agency, rather than ordering a whole new report
Why are we the right team for the job?
Detailed and comprehensive reports.
We can accommodate last minute bookings.
Fast turn-around, always prompt with delivery.
We currently conduct Residential Property Condition Reports and Routine inspections in Western Australia only.