Over ten years reporting experience
Since we opened our doors in 2007, Asset Reports has worked with over 280 real estate companies conducting over 20,000 reports for Perth Real Estate clients, providing the highest quality reports to cover them if a bond dispute was to arise. All of the reports that we conduct are unbiased to ensure that the owner of the property and the tenant have a clear understanding of the condition of the property when the lease commences. We aim to save the Property Manager time so they can focus on more income generating tasks such as bringing in and managing more properties. We work with luxury properties right down to every day investment properties.
As of 2017, our office contains over 40 full time staff members which consist of Directors, Management, On Road Consultants for PCRs and Routine Inspections, our Quality Control Department as well as our Typists.
Why choose Asset Reports?
- Over ten years experience
- A prompt and reliable team
- Offering a fast turn-around on all reports
- Highly detailed reports
- Competitive pricing
Benefits of outsourcing your inspections to Asset Reports
- Gives Property Managers more time to focus on managing more properties
- Allows PM’s to focus on more value added tasks
- You can recover your costs and generate more income
- Your branding supplied on the Department of Commerce PCR Template
- Comprehensive and detailed reports with high quality photos
- We are reliable and we always attend as agreed
- We enhance and add value to your brand
- Residential Tenancy Act compliant
- Detail-heavy reports which focus on written descriptions
- Maintain your obligations for Landlord Insurance
- Retain and attract the best staff by letting PM’s do what they do best – managing properties
- Allow PM’s to manage more properties and to focus on value-added tasks to improve the value of your rent roll
Thank you Asset Reports for providing a service that is cost and time efficient for our property managers with personalised and prompt service that is highly appreciated by the team.
– Anita Percudani (Realmark)
Asset Reports have provided an extremely prompt, professional and valuable service to The Agency office, allowing them to focus on more quality contact time with their clients.
– Marianne Smith (The Agency)
Reports are carried out promptly, to an exceptional standard, and delivered in a timely manner. I have outsourced other companies in the past, none are as impressive as Asset Reports.
– Sara Young (Blackburne)