What is Tax Depreciation?
Depreciation is the accounting method used for calculating the loss in value for a building and its fixtures & fittings over time.
With a Tax Depreciation Schedule, you can claim that loss on rental properties as a deduction in your tax return every year until the cost of the asset is fully written off.
All investors should have a tax depreciation schedule on their investment property
- First time investors
- Experienced investors
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
What can you claim Depreciation on?
- Bricks & mortar
- Carpets & flooring
- White goods & electrical appliances
- Toilets & showers
- Pools & pergolas
- Air conditioning & solar panels
- Door handles & garbage bins
- Strata common areas
Tax Depreciation is crucial for any investment property strategy.
Why get a Tax Depreciation Schedule?
- For financial gain
- To generate additional cash flow that can be used to fund other investments
- To offset the losses from falling rents and high vacancy rates
- To claim an immediate deduction on scrapped items if renovating
Tax Depreciation applies to:
- Residential properties
- Commercial properties
- New buildings
- Old buildings
How do I book?
We will arrange site access and conduct an inspection of the property.
You will receive your completed Tax Depreciation Schedule within 7 days.